Online Nursing Degrees
- Do you already have your RN license or the equivalent of a U.S. RN license?*
- Would you like to improve your career and salary?
- Do you need a program with a flexible format to accommodate your current commitments?
- Do you want to gain real-world skills and learn from nationally recognized experts, 100% of whom hold doctoral degrees?
If the answer to any or all of these questions is "yes," a nursing program at Walden University may be the next step in achieving your professional and personal goals. Walden University has been providing distance education to help students succeed for 45 years.
Walden offers a full suite of nursing degree programs, including the PhD in Nursing, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education** (CCNE)-accredited Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and the CCNE-accredited Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program. CCNE accreditation signifies program innovation, continuous self-assessment, and attests to the rigorous academic and professional standards of Walden’s nursing degree programs.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
As the demand for nurses grows, so does the need for doctorally prepared advanced practice nurses. Accredited by the CCNE, this program gives you the credentials you need to assume a leadership role within a healthcare organization. Find out more.
- PhD in Nursing
Walden’s PhD in Nursing prepares you to play a key role in leading advancements in hospitals, educational institutions, public policy organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and other health-related settings. Find out more.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is based on nursing guidelines established by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing. Accredited by the CCNE, the graduate degree curriculum can provide you with the tools you need to teach others and prepare for current and future career opportunities. Find out more.
For assistance deciding which program fits your goals, call an enrollment advisor at: