Online Masters and Doctoral Degrees for International Students from Walden University
Walden is dedicated to providing educational opportunities to adult learners around the globe. Our online format is flexible and progressive allowing global learning.
What You Need to Know
Complete the Request Information form
An enrollment advisor will contact you to answer your questions.
Choose the program that’s right for you, then apply.
Get started. Request Information
If you're considering becoming an international student at Walden University there are a few considerations to take into account,
- All instruction is in English. So, depending on where you earned previous degrees, we may ask you to submit test scores showing your level of English proficiency.
- We're not authorized to grant student visas for study in the United States.
- Depending on the degree level you wish to study, you'll need a bachelor's degree or a master's degree from an institution accredited by your country's higher education authority.
- We're happy to evaluate any transcript free of charge if you're applying for a Walden program. However, this offer doesn't apply if you're requesting transfer of credit.
- If you request a transfer of credit, your transcript(s) from outside the United States must be certified for equivalency to U.S. degrees or coursework by a credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)
- To complete your program you'll need regular access to a computer with an internet connection (We recommend using Broadband as dial-up is too restrictive in terms of speed)
Hear What Our Graduates Say About Walden
For assistance deciding which program fits your goals, call an enrollment advisor at: